Here are some quick-read facts about your feet and toes you never knew...
1. Each foot is made up of 26 bones.
2. There are over 100 ligaments in the foot.
3. The heel of the foot has over 80 types of fungi.
4. Your toenails have up to 60 types of fungi.
5. Between the toes has up to 40 types of fungi.
6. The shape of the foot mirrors the human body.
7. Badly fitting shoes can affect your health.
8. The big toe controls our balance.
9. As people age the skin dries out on the feet.
10. Your feet produce an egg cupful of sweat every day.
11. 3 out of 4 people in the US suffer from foot problems.
12. Rolling a tennis ball under the sole of the foot relaxes the body.
13. Picking up marbles with your toes helps tone ligaments and tendons.